Galiano Museum and Archives

Elverson Family

Previous HomeNext

Dunromin in Sturdies Bay, Galiano Island. Built by Charles G.L. Elverson, burnt down in 1951. Front of building with 2 men and a dog standing on the front lawn.

2008010055

 



Collection Elverson Accession number2008010055
Location   Dimension 
Date [ca 1936] Extent and Physical Description digital copies
Responsibility   
Source Tony Lynch-Staunchton   

PreviousHomeNext